Dear ALL,

Currently our company require 2 qualified Ch.Eng Class 4 or Class 3 in Towing
Tug with trade area
-Dumai-singapore-Balik papan-Surabaya.

Requirement:
-Fluent Oral English
-Ability in ISM (Reading and writing in English)
-Experience in Caterpillar Eng.

SALARY:

First 3 month

$800 and will increase every 12 moths period (owner option)

we will strictly select all qualified candidate.

Pls attached your cv to : don.pa...@gmx.com

and we will contact you and make interview via live chat (skype,ym, or google
talk) as soon as we select your cv.

We do not have any crewing agency to avoid a fake cv and a fake person.

Thank you and Regard

DOMINGGUS PABLO

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional