Dear  Seafarers,

Happy Eid Ul Fithri,

We would like to extend our best wishes for the Eid Ul Fitr.

We hope that this Holy Eid brings you and your respectful family happiness and
prosperity.

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish all your relatives a happy,
joyful and prosperous Eid Ul Fithri.

Kind Regards,
ABM Groups
Lingga Darma Building,