From: bbudiman <bbudi...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [pelaut] RUMAH SAKIT PELAUT.........SEBUAH IMPIAN??
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 9:03 PM

      KITA TIDAK HARUS STUDI BANDING UNTUK TAHU SOAL DIBAWAH INI DARI TETANGGA
SEBELAH:

The Family Medical & Dental Care Plan through the Seamen's Hospital Manila (100
beds) & Cebu (50 beds), both tertiary hospitals, offers quality medical &
dental services, including hospitalization, treatment & medicines,
free-of-charge to qualified members & dependents. The services offered by the
Seamen's Hospital are limited to its facilities & the availability

of supplies. AMOSUP constantly upgrades the hospitals'

capability to handle a wide range of health concerns.

  Qualified Members:

  All active bonafide members of the AMOSUP can apply for the benefit.

  Qualified Dependents:

  For Married Members

  Legitimate wife

Unmarried legitimate children below 18 years old

For Single Members

Natural parents

Unmarried brothers and sisters below 18 years old

Qualified members and dependents are entitled to receive benefits at the
Seamen's Hospital from the date of member's embarkation up to six months after
the date of disembarkation. top^

All qualified members and dependents receive consultation, are dispensed
medicines, given treatment, hospitalization and examinations, as needed,
free-of-charge depending on the availability of service and supplies.

The Seamen's Hospital does not handle medico-legal cases whether they are
members or dependents. It will administer first aid treatment to the patient,
who must then be transferred to any government hospital where a medico-legal
officer/procedure is available. top^

In the absence of the Seamen's Book, please present any of the following:

For Members

  photocopy of the Seamen's Book bearing the name of the last vessel and date
of disembarkation

updated verification slip from the AMOSUP Record Section

latest allotment/pay slip

certificate of employment from manning agency

AMOSUP ID Card

Seamen's Book

For Dependents of Married Member

Dependents ID

Latest allotment/pay slip

  In the absence of the Seamen's Book, please present any of the following:

latest contract

updated verification slip from the AMOSUP Record Section

certificate of employment from manning agency

How to Secure a Dependent's ID

Go to the Medical Records Section at the Ground Floor of the Seamen's Hospital.
Processing is entertained only from Monday to Friday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

Secure and accomplish an application form.

Submit form with the following requirements:

1. For Dependents of Married AMOSUP Member:

  Spouse

- 1x1 picture with red background

- Latest allotment/pay slip or AMOSUP verification slip

- Group or individual pictures of unmarried children below 18 years old

- Duly registered marriage contract with registry number

- Duly registered birth certificates of unmarried children below 18 years old

2. For Dependents of Single AMOSUP Member:

  Parent

- 1x1 picture with yellow background of one of the parents

- Group or individual pictures of unmarried brothers and sisters below 18 years
old

- Latest allotment/pay slip or AMOSUP verification slip

- Duly registered birth certificate of member and his unmarried brothers and
sisters below 18 years old. top^

Make sure you have all the requirements needed to avail of the services at the
Seamen's Hospital.

Non-emergency patients should proceed to the Records Section and present the
requirements for registration.The Section is located at the ground floor of the
hospital.

After verifying the documents, the personnel will give the patient instructions
on what to do & where to proceed.

In cases of emergency, patients are directed to the Emergency Room. top^

Seamen's Hospital Manila and Cebu*  ( * Services available in Cebu )

Department of Surgery

Anesthesiology*

General Surgery*

Orthopedics

Thoracic Surgery

Urology

Neurosurgery (Cebu only)

Department of Medicine

Cardiology*

Dermatology

Endocrinology

Gastroenterology

Hermodialysis Unit

Internal Medicine*

Neurology

Nephrology

Pulmonology

Dental Department

General Dentistry*

Occupational oral and dental

examination*

Department of Pediatrics

Allergology

Cardiology

General Pediatrics*

Infectious Diseases

Neonatology

Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology

Pre-natal check up*

Deliveries and C-sections*

Diagnostics and therapeutic management of gynecological cases*

Department of Pathology

Bacteriology

Clinical Chemistry*

Clinical Microscopy*

Exfoliative Cytology*

Hematology*

Immunology

Parasitology

Phlebotomy*

Serology

Department of Radiology

Computerized Tomographical (CT) Scan

Mammography

Fixed X-ray examinations*

Mobile X-ray examinations

Ultrasound*

Ultrasound with Doppler and 2-D echo

examinations

Other Services

Psychosometric Screening Section

Nursing Service*

Ambulance Service*

Dietary*

Pharmacy*

Dispenses medicines, prescribed by the Seamen's Hospital doctors,
free-of-charge, depending on availability. The pharmacy is open as follows:

Outpatient - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

In-patient - 24 hours

Department of Rehabilitation Medicine

Physical rehabilitation services

Department of Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat

Diagnostics, medical and surgical management of EENT disorders*

top^

Q: Why do I have to bring a verification slip or Seamen's Book when my husband
is a member?