From: Mande Rabindranata <rabindranatama...@yahoo.com>
Sender: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:31:57
To: <pelaut@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [pelaut] Mohon Info kerja di UK

Rekan2 pelaut,

Mohon masukannya bagi yg sudah punya pengalaman kerja overseas langsung....

1. Saya ditawari secara langsung dr Palmers Shipping Company, UK utk bekerja di
passenger vessel sebagai 2nd Officer (saya tdk punya pengalaman kerja di
passenger kapal tp saya pernah kerja di kapal survey di UK). Yang jadi
pertanyaan: apakah mungkin ada officer dr Indonesia yg bisa bekerja di kapal
pesiar di Eropa berbendera kemudahan? Saya perlu masukannya sebelum saya pergi
dan terlantar di negara orang.

2. apakah benar ada biaya yg hrs dikeluarkan utk travelling papers and travel
agent charges dr uang kita sendiri yg diminta oleh travel agent yg ditunjuk
perusahaan disana..... Saya lampirkan email dr travel agentnya.

Saya tunggu masukannya dr rekan2 pelaut.....

Bravo pelaut Indonesia,
Robin

Sent: Mon, September 27, 2010 9:29:08 PM
Subject: Travel Registration Form and Procedure

Hello Rabindranata

 We have confirmed your employment status from your employers [Palmers Shipping
& Logistics Company], and have filed in your data for processing. Your
information is already in the system, and you will find attached to this email,
the new employee registration form which you are to fill out and submit to us
for attestation.

You are also to send us one digital passport photo of you as well as the data
page of your international passport for the acquisition of your entry visa
(employment) which will guarantee you entry into the country as well as your
working and residence permits.

When submitting this form, you are to make a deposit of £365.00, and this
comprises of your Travel insurance policy (for two years), your registration
fee, as well as your visa application fee (not your visa fee, as that will be
paid by your employer) This total figure of £365.00 includes your Parcel
Service
fee, which will be used to send your Company apparel and traveling documents to
you. We understand that you are to be in the U.K on or before the 14th October
2010, and we shall do everything in our auspices to ensure that your travel
schedule is maintained.

Regards,
Collins Osborne
Isle Travel Services.