Dear all colleague,

One of our Principal will arrive in Jakarta for interviewing and select the
crew to fill the position on board two of her good vessels (LPG & CPO Tanker).

The position required as follow:
1)    LPG Tanker - C/O, 2/O, 2/E, 3/E, BSN, Pumpman, AB, E/E, Gas Engineer
2)    Chemical Tanker - - C/O, 2/O, 2/E, 3/E, BSN, Pumpman, AB, E/E

Interviewing time: Thursday, 25th November 2010 at 0830hrs.
 LPG Tanker Year of Build   :           1990Gross Tonnage :
7,083Deadweight :              9,490 Machinery Overview1 oil engine with
flexible couplings & single reduction geared to screw shaft driving 1 CP
propeller at 130 rpm
Total Power: Mcr 5,400kW (7,342hp)
Service Speed: 16.25kts  Prime Mover DetailDesign: MAN, Engine Builder: MAN B&W
Diesel AG - West Germany
1 x 6L52/55B, 4 Stroke, Single Acting, In-Line (Vertical)
6 Cy. 520 x 550, Mcr: 5,400 kW (7,342 hp) at 450 rpmChemical Tanker Our
 Owners intention is to purchase a chemical vessel about 6,000 to 10,000
 dwt to carry Palm Oil plying South East Asian region.
We are kindly required to all of you our interest colleague to send your CV as
well your certificates Scanned Copy to our email address
<gene...@royalsevenseas-management.com>, or kindly visit our representative
office at below address:

Jln. Enggano Raya No.15, Blok C/5 Lantai 3, Tj. Priok - Jakarta Utara.

Or, you can also contact our P.I. personally to Mr. Witawan Palayukan at Mobile
Number: +6281387777982.

We are looking forward to hearing from you and we thank you very much for your
kindness interest to join with us.

Thanks and good luck to all of you our dear colleague.

Best Regards,

Royal Seven Seas Management

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional