Dear Mailing list member,

We are urgently required 2 x Chief Officer with salary USD 7350 for our
Chemical vessels with trading area around Abu Dhabi.

In order to avoid waste of time, please include following in your CV.

1. Specific name/types of cargo carried on previous vessel/s (per vessel)

2. Number and Type of cargo tanks (stainless steel or coated) fitted on
previous vessel/s (per vessel)

3. Type of cargo pumps fitted on previous vessel/s (per vessel)

4. Experience with Oil Majors Vetting Inspection for at least last five
years.

5. Specific name of country sailed in the past. (Simple like Pacific Ocean,
Indian Ocean and Black Sea is no use for our owners)

6. CV must reflect experience during the last ten years (if applicable)

Requirements:

1. Min. 5 times of Sea services at the same rank and have an experiences at
Chemical vessels.
2. Valid Documents.
3. English active.

Should you meet above requirements and accept above salary, please send your
complete CV to our email, fax, or please don't hesitate to contact below
number.

Remarks: ONLY THOSE WHO MEET WITH OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL GET IMMEDIATE REPLY
BY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL.

With Kind Regards,

Indra Roring

Recruitment Personnel Officer

Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement

(CSC Indonesia)

Phone: +62 21 300 50000 (Ext 208)

Fax: +62 21 300 50010

Mobile: +62 813 8021 0060

Email: indra.ror...@bs-shipmanagement.com

Skype: indra.roring

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

cid:image003.jpg@01CAA35B.1CC27D60

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: