Dear All,
Our Japaneese Client Urgently required for :
1. Bosun : Salary USD 1.000 ( Four NOS )
2. Cook : USD 850.-Can cook Asian Food; Japaneese or Korean Food

    Period Of Contract : 6 Months
    Joining Date : 15th Dec 2010

All crew must have AHTS or Supply or Tug Boat experience
Must be able to Speak English

Ship's Particular :
GRT/NRT : 498 Ton / 149 Ton
Main Engine : 7,000PS ( 3,500 PS X 2Sets )
Year Of Built : 1997
Flag : Panama
Work location is At Songkla-Thailand

If you are interested and meet our requirement pls send your CV and color photo
to our email :

sukma...@yahoo.com
( Only CV and Colour Photo, no need to send all documents)

Berhubung Owner membutuhkan CV dan photo warna utk proses perekrutan maka
lamaran melalui Fax tdk bisa diterima

We will keep and sort all incoming CV in our inbox and let you know by our
email

reply and will call you directly for further process if you meet our
requirements.

This vacancy will be closed on 2nd Dec 2010
Owner akan dtg utk intervw crew tgl 3 Dec di PT SO Jakarta

Tks & Bst Regards,
Mira

Mobile : +62 852 8868 6777

email : as.m...@ymail.com
PT. SUKMA OCEAN
EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Phone: +62-21 7135 7809    Fax: +62-21 8379 0880
Email: sukma.oc...@ymail.com, akhmad.syu...@yahoo.co.id
Office: Jl. Minangkabau Dalam No. 1 RT.06 /RW.14 Menteng Atas Setiabudi Jakarta
Selatan 12970.

Patokannya Dari Terminal Manggarai ke Pasar Minangkabau trus ke SMP 67, PT.
Sukma Ocean, didepan SMP 67

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: