Dear Mailing list member,

Please be informed that we urgently required 2nd Officer Candidate for our
LPG Vessel chartered by Pertamina.

Vessel particular as follows:

.         Tonnage Gross: 7083

.         DWT: 9500

.         LOA: 126.20

.         Cruising Speed: 16.50knots

.         Main Engine: M.A.N.

.         Trading Area: Indonesia Water Only.

Contract length: 10 Month

Wages: USD 3875.

Requirements:

1. Min. 3 times of Sea services at the same rank and have an experiences at
LPG vessels.
2. Valid Documents based on STCW.
3. English active.

Should you meet above requirements, please send your complete CV to our
email, fax, or please don't hesitate to contact below number.

Remarks: ONLY THOSE WHO MEET WITH OUR REQUIREMENTS WILL GET IMMEDIATE REPLY
BY EMAIL OR PHONE CALL.

With Kind Regards,

Indra Roring

Senior Recruitment Personnel Officer

Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement

(CSC Indonesia)

Phone: +62 21 300 50000

Fax: +62 21 300 50012

Email: indra.ror...@bs-shipmanagement.com

Skype: indra.roring

P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

cid:image003.jpg@01CAA35B.1CC27D60

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: