i am 29 years old. have BST,SCRB,TF,ANT-D (all STIP Marunda graduated). wish to
join your company. should you contact me im in 085657100621. thanks.

Dari: Andi Muliyadi <andi_muliy...@yahoo.com>
Kepada: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Dikirim: Selasa, 12 April 2011 10:25
Judul: Bls: [pelaut] Urgently DPO & AB for DSV DP2 Location Indonesia

Hi, I am Looking for an Indonesian crew for a new build DSV in Indonesia.
Require:  2 x DPOs (DP2 vessel experience+ DP Certificates Unlimited) 6 x ABs.
Good Salary.
Email: hari...@engineer-officer.co.cc H/P: +6281385243343 / +6285753057479

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional