Kelas 3 bisa tidak pak...??

________________________________
From: Calista Management <calistamanagem...@ymail.com>
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2011 11:15:38 AM
Subject: [pelaut] Open vacancy

Dear All,

Please be informed that we are looking for one Master (Class II) to join in one
of our Panamanian flag vessel. Compensation package are as follows; Ø  Salary :
USD 2500, for 6 months contract
Ø  Airfare provided to / from country of origin
Ø  Food and accommodation provided
Ø  Medical provided
Would appreciate if you can send us candidates with the following training
courses and certificates as per STCW ‘95

Ø  BSC / BST (Basic Safety Course / Basic Safety Training )
Ø  ARPA (Automatic Radar & Plotting Aids
Ø  RADAR (Observance/Simulator)
Ø  GMDSS / GOC (Global Maritime Distress Safety System/ General Operators
Course)

Ø  PSCRB (Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats)
Ø  AFF (Advance Fire Fighting )
Ø  COC (Certificate of Competency)
Ø  COE ( Home Endorsement)
Ø  GMDSS Endorsement( Deck Officer)
If possible with Panama Endorsement
Ø  MECA / MEFA (Medical Care / Medical Emergency

Trade area : Persian Gulf

With all these in mind, please send your proposed Captain with tug boat
experience, equipped with valid and updated trainings and certificates (minimum
5 years valid from the date of issue) and medically fit (Panama medical
prescribed test) for not more than six (6) months.
If you are interesting Please send us your CV to calista.c...@gmail.com

Rgrd's

Calistamanagement

<*> Your email settings: