Ora usa ngomong londo neng oprasine nangkene ommm,
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "crewingpss" <crewing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 07:05:10
To: <pelaut@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [pelaut] JOB VACANCY FOR PELITA SAMUDERA SHIPPING (SAMARINDA &
BANJARMASIN)

Dear all,

We are Multinational Shipping Company PT Pelita Samudera Shipping looking for
suitable candidates for our Transhipment Tug Barge at Samarinda and Banjarmasin
with contract 6 months for Banjarmasin and 7 month for Samarinda Tug.
Also for our FLF & FBU contract 6 month with rotation 4 month onboard and 1
month onleave.

Our requirment :
Tug and Barge                         FLF & FBU
1. Master = ANT III/IV                1. Master    = ANT I/II
2. C/Off  = ANT IV/V                  2. C/Off     = ANT II/III
3. 2/Off  = ANT V                     3. Ops Off   = ANT III
4. C/Eng  = ATT III/IV                4. C/Eng     = ATT I/II
5. 2/Eng  = ATT IV/V                  5. 2/Eng     = ATT II/III
6. 3/Eng  = ATT V                     6. M/E       = ATT III
7. A/B    = ANTD                      7. Elect     = BST & SB
8. Oiler  = ATTD                      8. Boatswain = ANT V
                                      9. Loader    = ANTD
                                     10. GP/AB     = ANTD
                                     11. Oiler     = ATTD
                                     12. C/Cook    = BST & SB
                                     13. 2/Cook    = BST & SB

Our facility :
1. Rejoin Bonus
2. Seniority Bonus
3. Family Insurance
4. Extra Trip Allowance

If you guys interest pls send your CV to our bellow address :
PT. Pelita Samudera Shipping
Jl. P. Suriansyah RT 08. No. 22
Kel. Karang Mumus
Samarinda Ilir 75113