From: Juddie Aidi <juddie.a...@yahoo.com>
Sender: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 02:21:26
To: <pelaut@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [pelaut] share...jika ada yg pernah dapat pesan seperti ini

beberapa hari lalu, saya mendapatkan pesan yg intinya akan memberi uang kepada
saya. tolong..yg pernah mendapatkan pesan seperti dibawah ini, beri tau saya
ttg kebenarannya.

thanx b4
youdie

Hello Friend,

How are you today?
Thank you for your willingness to assist me. I have received your Personal
Details.

Please Brother, this money is my life. I have spent much money trying to
protect it at our Military Vault pending when i find a reliable person to
assist. It is important that you and i show total commitment and stay truthful
to bring this transaction to our desired accomplishment. Honesty is very
important, as i will not like you to disappear with my money after delivery.

To proceed, i need the following personal detail;
YOUR FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
A COPY OF I.D or PASSPORT (scan):

As soon as i receive this above details, I shall prepare a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
document also known as TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES. This document makes
it legally easy and faster to deliver this fund to you without hitches. I shall
forward a copy to you for your perusal.

Like i said, there is no time to waste. As soon as the document is ready, then
the UN Delivery Agent will fly to deliver the fund to you. The U.S Military
will make official hand over to Iraqi Military soon, so you and i must put our
hands on deck to facilitate the delivery of this fund on time.

Attached herein is my Official I.D. I don't give out my I.D, but i am giving it
to you to ascertain the level of trust and honesty i require from you.

Note: I may not be able to converse on phone, this is because our military
security monitor may detect my conversation and that may raise awareness of
other military personnel.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: