Dear all colleague,

We are urgently in need of ELECTRICIAN, with following terms and condition:
Contract 7~9 monthsSalary USD 2.700.-Company & Operation Area: UAEType of
Vessel: Bitumen Tanker DWT +/- 4000 MT
To all interest party, kindly contact us by Phone or visit our office address,
and please we required you to bring all of the relevant documents for urgent
process.

Thanks and have a nice day to all of you.

Ms. Ernawaty
Crew Department
Mobile: +6285311458905

PT. ROYAL SEVEN SEAS