Dear all seafarers collegue.

we are pleased to inform you that we are currently in urgent need a master
candidate with qualification class I or II which having the good tankers
experience as master on board the tanker vessel and holding the BRM ( Bridge
Resources Management Certificate ).
times and condition :

1. lenght of contract 7-9 months
2. Salary USD 5000
3. Type of Vessel Bitumen Tanker GRT.3932
4. Joining Schedule very urgent.

to all interest party kindly contact us as soon as possible and appreciated if
you could come personally to our office immediately by the following address :

PT. ROYAL SEVEN SEAS MANAGEMENT
JL. SWSEMBADA TIMUR XI NO. 35B
TANJUNG PRIUK - JAKARTA UTARA ( Belakang Kantor Pos Ampera - Jakarta Utara )
Phone .
+6285311458905begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +6285311458905      end_of_the_skype_highlightingbegin_of_the_skype_highlighting
 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Email. gene...@royalsevenseas-management.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional