Tug Boat and LCT
June 20th, 2011 Triabdi Manunggal

URGENT REQUIREMENT!!
We are looking for an officers deck as well as engine for Tug Boat and LCT.
Class III, IV, V are required. Following numbers and the position that we are
looking for:

1. Master (2/Two)
2. Chief Officer (4/Four)
3. Chief Engineer (2/Two)

Note:
> Master are minimum 4 years experience required.
> Chief Officer are minimum 3 years experience required.
> Chief Engineer are minimum 4 years experience required.
> Deck as well as Engine officer Class III, IV, V are acceptable.

Submit your application at; abd...@triabadimanunggal.com,
mus...@triabadimanunggal.com, triabadi_manung...@yahoo.com Contact person;
MUSLIM@ 0812 8279 538, T/F; 021- 43908438
Untuk melamar pekerjaan ini, silahkan klik link dibawah
Quick Apply Job Now
Liked this post? Got something to say? Share/Comment below. You can also Get
Regular Updates. Subscribe to Free RSS Feeds or Email Updates. Follow us on
Twitter @lowonganpelaut and Like us on Facebook.
Related Position
        * Any position within Dutch      Flag vessel (8)
        * CO and ELECTRICIAN      Critically Required !! (3)
        * Dredger (7)
        * Ship      Delivery (12)
        * Required Chemical & Tanker      Crew (10)
Posted in General Shipping Tags: Chief Engineer, Chief Officer, Master

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: