From: pelaut-ow...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:pelaut-ow...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Henry Danly
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 8:33 PM
To: pelaut-ow...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Application for the post of electrician

Dear Sirs/Madame,

Being so much interested in reading your email, I would try my luck if I
could be positioned as Electrical Engineer which you mentioned is being
vacant. I send you herewith all relative documents for your verification and
am looking forward to having a call from you for a direct interview within
very soon. Thanks and best regards, Danly

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: