Dear sir, thank you for the information I Capt.Eddy Nazwar were experient on
chemical tankers ocean going more than 16 years, would like join on your good
vessel soon

I will send my cv's today or tomorrow hope will reach your criteria, last my
experience on board Sun Rise Sakura manage by Sun Technomarine Tokyo, there
after sailing on domestic Indonesian waters at Pertamina ship for 3 vessel

I will ready for an interview soon

Thank and regard
Eddy Nazwar

Sent from my iPhone