 From: Crewing Sumber Maritim <crew...@sumbermaritim.com>
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:49 AM
Subject: [pelaut] Need Crew for Tug Boat

To all seaman,

We are from P.T. Pelayaran Nasional Sumber Maritim (a LIMIN group of
companies) and we are owner of tug and barge and we need crew asf :

- Captain (minimum ANT IV)

- Chief Engineer

- 2nd Engineer

- 3rd Engineer

- Chief Officer

- 2nd Officer

- Oiler

- A/B

Please submit your good CV to :

P.T. Pelayaran Nasional Sumber Maritim (a LIMIN group of companies)

Komplek Harbour Bay Mall Blok G No. 19-20 Batuampar

Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau

Indonesia 29432

Attn : Rudi

or email to :

crew...@sumbermaritim.com

with subject : Your Position - Your Name  (example : Oiler - Joko Handoko)

Thank you and Best Regards,

P.T. Pelayaran Nasional Sumber Maritim (a LIMIN group of companies)

Komplek Harbour Bay Mall Blok G No. 19-20 Batuampar, Kota Batam, Kepulauan
Riau, Indonesia 29432

Office : +62 778 741 5990 , 741 5992 |  Fax +62 778 741 5991

<http://www.liminmarine.com/> www.liminmarine.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this electronic message and any accompanying
attachments are intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be
confidential, proprietary or privileged and under applicable laws. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for the delivery of
the Message, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
all copies of correspondence (electronically or in hard copies) and do not
disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this
message. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain
viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these
occurrences. The message also may contain the sender's personal opinions
which are not necessarily those of Limin Marine Pte Ltd. The sender reserves
the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: