ini daus yang di bhakti ya?apa kabar captain daus..?ex pelican ya...???

________________________________
 From: Agus Diana <agus_dian...@yahoo.co.id>
To: "pelaut@yahoogroups.com" <pelaut@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:54 AM
Subject: Bls: [pelaut] Re: Emas Offshore.......?

Company EMAS Offshore Services Pte. Ltd.
Job Offer Master for AHTS vessels
Job Type Contract
Location Malaysia
Description Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years recent experience onboard
AHTS vessels with actual anchorhandling
operation
- Must have valid Master COC / Unlimited license
- Must have valid GOC and STCW Endorsement certificate
- Must have valid STCW training certificates
- National license must be recognised by MPA
- Must have good shiphandling skills
- Must have adequate knowledge about ISM/ISPS Code
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No preference on nationality
- Must hold valid passport and seaman's book
- Medically fit
- Preferably not more than 55 years old.

Employment brief T&C:
- Tour duration: 3 months on / 1 month off

Contact Info PENARANDA JOSE RAINIER
EMAS Offshore Services Pte. Ltd.
15 Hoe Chiang Road
#15-01 Tower Fifteen