Dear Seafarer's,

Our client is looking Indonesian Seafarer's

QUOTE:

Dear Sir:

We're urgently in need of the following crew who will on board our vessel
in Singapore. Attached is the vessel's particular for your reference.

   1. Master
   2. Chief Mate
   3. Chief Engineer
   4. 2nd Officer
   5. Oiler
   6. AB
   7. Cook

Please send the quotation and CVs of them, they must possess valid
Passport, Seaman's Book and Medical Certificate.

Thank you.

If you are interested, please send your CV's to : abm-im...@centrin.net.id
and inform your expected salary.......

Thanks & B.Rgds,
ABM-Image Jakarta

Operations:
Jl. Kebon Bawang VII/ No.21
Jakarta Tanjung Priok
Tel: 43930637
Fax: 43935341
PIC: MR. ARMIN SALEH

NOTE:
SHIPS PARTICULARS
=================
"TIMOR NAVIGATOR"
16.5 KNOTS LONG RANGE SECURITY PATROL VESSEL
Built: 1984
Dimensions
Loa.     49.53 Mtrs.
Width.    7.30 Mtrs.
Draugth 3.35 Mtrs.
Grt. 251 metric tons
Speed 15 - max 16.5 knots

Technical equipment
Main Engine port side NIGATA 1400hp
Startboard side NIGATA 1400hp
Total 2.800 hp

Auxiliary engines
2 X YANMAR 180hp
Generator : YANMAR 100 hp

Electrical system
Full electrical instalation AC110V, 220V, 380V/60Hz
Fire extinguisher installation for engine room
2x fire pumps
1x Gas oil seperator
2x steering machine
2x Freshwater Hydrophores
2x Engine gearbox

Protected with 50.000 volt (not deadly) electrical fence all around the ship.

Propultion
2x Propelers
Nautical Equipment
1x Gyrocompass
1x Magnetic compass
1x Full ARPA Radar
1x ARPA Radar 2x VHF
1x SSB. DSC
1x VHF. DSC All VHF communications from the vessel can be digital recorded
on 3 channels at the same time on custeomer request.
3x Com VHF Portable
1x Sart 1x Epirb
2x GPS
1x Furuno Echo sounder
1x Autopilot
1x Inmarsat C.

The security team can use our handheld VHF system on a blocked cannel
(4 sets)

Accommodation
Suitable for 30 persons
Full aircondition
Showers
Toilets
Messrooms and galley
Recreation area for Security personel
Safe room with VHF

Bunker Capacity
154 tonnes Fuel
35 tonnes Freshwater
Watermaker 10.000 Liter 24 Hr.
Lub oil 2.000 Liter

Equipment
TV+DVD+Radio/CD
Fitness area
1 Oven
1 Microwave
1 Coffeemaker
1 Built in Refrigigator
1 Built in Deep Freezer
1 Deep Freezer
1 Waterboiler
1 welding machine

3 Profesional TV cameras, one is remote controlled turnable and tilting
with great remote zoom capabilities and night vision, all video picture
can be followed in the bridge, crew mess, officers mess and team leader
office, all video will be nonstop recorded on our digital video recorder.
All spareparts for save operation.

Deck Equipment
1 Rib 4 persons
1 Deck cranes TADANO 3 tons
1 Locker for weapons
1 Locker for ammunition
1 Big search light on bridge All weather protected security post on the
main deck with telephone conected to all ships cabins and team leaders
office on board From this post the security team controls a public
addressing system from 1000w with 4 deck speaker, they also control an
extreme powerful remote rotating xenon search light on the aft ship We
supplied the security team with a Nixon Binocular telescope 20 x 10.

At night all port holes can be closed for light

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: