Dear all colleague,

We are having urgent vacancy for one of our client in UAE, as follow:

MASTER – (USD 400 to
450 /day)
- ARAMCO approved or
having at least2 years AHTS vessel experience
as Master
- preferably with UK
COC or with Certificate of Equivalency Competency (CEC) issued by MCA in UK
- Marlin certificate
above 90% if no CEC
- with Medical
certificate

CHIEF OFFICER
(USD 200 to 225 / day)
- ARAMCO
approved or having at least 2 years AHTS vessel experience as C/O or Master
- with Marlin
certificate
- with Fast
Rescue Boat Certificate
- with Medical
certificate

2nd OFFICER(USD 150 to 175 / day)
- shall have
C/O COC
- ARAMCO
approved OR having at least 2 years experience in AHTS as C/O or 2/O
- shall have
Medical Care certificate
- with marlin
certificate

CHIEF ENGINEER
(USD 250 to 275 / day)
- ARAMCO
approved or having at least 2 years AHTS vessel experience
- with Marlin
certificate
- with Medical
certificate

2ND ENGINEER
(USD 175 to 200 / day)
- shall have
strong experience background in repairing AC electrical systems
- shall have 4
years experience in general marine maintenance and repairs aboard vessels
- shall have
Fast Rescue Boat certificate
- with Marlin
certificate
- with Medical
certificate

To all interest colleague, kindly proceed and meet us directly in our office OR
please submit your application to our email address (CV + Documents Copy) to
our email address: <gene...@royalsevenseas-management.com>.

We seek forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mr. HAIDIR S
Crewing Manager
Mobile: +62 813 8957 9947

PT. ROYAL SEVEN SEAS
International Crew Management
Perkantoran Yos Sudarso Megah (Depan POLRES Permai)
Blok A 10, lantai 4

Jln. Yos Sudarso No.1, Tj. Priok - Jakarta Utara

Tj.Priok - Jakarta 14320
INDONESIA
Email1: gene...@royalsevenseas-management.com
Website: www.royalsevenseas-management.com