Due to the number of incoming email CV into our email, we have launched few new
email address for the applicants who will be split per department, please send
your CV according to the position you will applying to email below:

- ho...@linkindoshipping.com (for Cruise Line, River Cruise, Hotel Dept.)
- d...@linkindoshipping.com (Deck Dept for all types of vessels from rating up
to officers)
- eng...@linkindoshipping.com (Engine Dept for all types of vessels from rating
up to Engineer Officer)

We will always improve the system for smoothness and ease you in accessing our
services - www.linkindoshipping.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: