jika sy msuk kategori yg ibu btuhkan,sy siap join n d hubungin kpan sja?
trima kasih?

________________________________
 Dari: heny ns <heny...@yahoo.com>
Kepada: "pelaut@yahoogroups.com" <pelaut@yahoogroups.com>
Dikirim: Selasa, 3 April 2012 9:32
Judul: [pelaut] Vacancy Information

Dear Seafarers,

Good morning!

Here we would like to inform you the following vacancy :

Urgently in need of crew with
US visa to be deployed on April 4, 2012 for personal yacht. The trading areas
are Red Sea,
Arabian Sea, Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman. GRT 240 BHP 2100.

1 - Capt.- US$ 4,500
2 - C/Mate  -  3,000
3 - 2/Mate  -   3,000
4 - 2/Engr  -  3,000
5 - AB/Fitter-   800
6 - AB - 800
7 - Oiler/Fitter -   8008 - Mess man  -   500

If anyone of you interested to apply, kindly address your CV to my email
"heny...@yahoo.com".

Thank's a lot & have a great day for all of you.

Henny

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: