Btw buat kpal dan salary .apa tlg pnjelasanya..

-----Pesan Asli-----
Dari: agus suharianto
Terkirim:  10-07-2012 05.59.00
Subjek:  [pelaut] URGENTLY NEEDED OF 1 SET CREW  AT FSO/FPSC

Selamat pagi Pak Moderator Numpang Iklan Nech....

We looking for candidates who are experienced with type of Vessel  FSO/FPSC..
The sailing area
is Natuna
The vacancies
available are as follows:
1) Master (ANT I
 or ANT II)
2) Chief Officer
(ANT II or ANT III)
3) 2nd Officer
(ANT III)
4) Pump Man
 5) Bosun
6) AB
7) OS
8) Chief
Engineer
9) 2nd Engineer
10) Electrician
11) Fitter
12)Oiler
13) Cook
14) Messboy
Requirements:
* CV in English
* Original &
Photocopy All Documents

* For All
Candidate whose have complete documents please come to our officer for
interview,
and please send
CV to : r...@merantimagsaysay.co.id and cc to : rum...@merantishipping.com

Thanks &