Maaf Pak Moderator numpang iklan nech....Terimakasih......
We looking candidate for position of Officers, Engineers and Oiler No.1.
The sailing area is Kalimantan and Java sea.

The vacancies available are as follows:
1) Master (ANT I )
   salary Rp.45.000.000
2) Chief Officer (ANT II
   Salary Rp. 32.000.000
3) 2nd Officer (ANT III)
   Salary Rp. 21.000.000
4) Bosun
      Salary Rp.8.500.00
4) Chief Engineer (ATT I)
   Salary Rp. 42.000.000
5) 2nd Engineer (ATT II)
   Salary Rp. 32.000.000
6) Oiler No.1( must have welding skill )
   Salary Rp. 8.500.000

Requirements:
* CV in English
* Original & Photocopy All Documents
* Experience in Bulk Carrier or Container at
vessel More than 10.000 Gross tonnage
* Communicative English
* For All Candidate whose have complete documents
please come to our officer for interview,
and please send CV to : r...@merantimagsaysay.co.id and cc to
:rum...@merantishipping.com

Thanks & Best Regards

PT. Meranti Magsaysay

Graha Bintang, Jl. Talang Betutu No.5
Tosari, Sudirman. Jakarta Pusat
Milda: 081317275173
Agus: 082130203111
Note : Please send your CV direct to Meranti Magsaysay Email address.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: