Dear All Indonesian Seafarer....
We looking candidates for position of Officers, Engineers and Oiler No.1, Cook:

For Bulk Carrier sailing area is Kalimantan and Java sea.
The vacancies available are as follows:
1) Master (ANT I )
   salary Rp.45.000.000/Month
2) Chief Officer (ANT II)
   Salary Rp. 32.000.000/Month
3) 2nd Officer (ANT III)
   Salary Rp. 21.000.000/Month
4) Chief Engineer (ATT I)
   Salary Rp. 42.000.000/Month
5) 2nd Engineer (ATT II)
   Salary Rp. 32.000.000/Month
6) Oiler No.1( must have welding skill )
   Salary Rp. 8.500.000/Month

For FSO / FPSO, Sailing Area is in Natuna
1.POSITION: 2ND ENGINEER
(ATT2/ATT3)   Salary : $ 2300
For Crew Boat, Sailing Area is in Natuna:
1.COOK

Requirements:
* CV in English
* Original & Photocopy All Documents
* For Bulk Carrier Vessel, Experience in Bulk Carrier or Container at vessel
More than 10.000 Gross tonnages
* For FSO / FPSO, Experience in FSO/ FPSO or Tanker  at vessel More than 10.000
Gross tonnages
* For Crew Boat Vessel, Has Experience in Vessel
* Communicative English
* For All Candidate whose have
complete documents please come to our officer for interview,and please send CV
to : r...@merantimagsaysay.co.id and cc to: rum...@merantishipping.com

Thanks & Best Regard

PT. Meranti Magsaysay
Graha Bintang, Jl. Talang Betutu
No.5 Tosari, Sudirman. Jakarta Pusat
Milda: 081317275173
Agus: 082130203111
Note : Please send your CV direct to Meranti Magsaysay Email address.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: