We are looking for 2 set of Indonesian crews for AHTS DP2 vessels whith
operation in Saudi Arabia. In SA we have to accept the age limitation of not
morer than 55 years.

All crew must have passed a Merlin english test with minimum % for officers and
ratings.

pay during on board time in US$/day

Master full DP    450
Ch Offc full DP   350
2nd Offc    DP    150-170
3rd Offc          100-130

Ch Eng DP Mainten  350-380
2nd Eng            170-200
3rd eng            110-140

Bosun               60
AB's                40
Oiler               40

Cook                60
Steward             25

  Joining will be in Batam next week or asap for transfer of the vessel to SA.

Please send your CV and supporting documents to

crewing at lighthaus-marine.com

or lighthaus.c...@gmail.com

best rgds

r.dombrowski