We are looking for a MASTER class 1 for our AHTS DP1,
Salary offering 350 USD per day,trading area of the ship is Thailand.

Experience must from Offshore DP vessels.min= 2 years as master.

*Thanks and regards*

*Captain Victor Liu*
* Crewing Executive*
SINGIndo maritime service Pte Ltd,
*25 Ubi Avenue 3, **Unit #01-52, Vertex , **Singapore 408868*
<http://www.myemoticons.com/>*
**Tel No       :* +65 6500 4141    <http://www.myemoticons.com/>   Line for
chartering and cargo only
*Fax No       :* +65 6500 4042
*Skype        :* *singindo.ltd*
*Webs         :*  www.singindo-maritime.com.sg      < Still under
contructions >
*Webs altv  :* http://singindo-maritime.webs.com
*E-mail      :*  singindo_off...@mail2world.com
*The information contained in this message and any annexure is confidential
and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you have received this
message in error, you are prohibited from reading, copying, distributing
and using the information. If you have received the message in error,
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy the