TOP URGENT....!!

Dear All Indonesian Seafarer
We are Looking For Candidate for New Bulk Carrier Vessel :
Name Vessel: No Name

GRT / HP: 35,000 / 11,500
Flag: Panama
Trade Area: World Wide
Company: TOEI Japan
Rank Needed:
1. C/Osalary US$ 5,290 ( all in ), must have experience min 2 time on same
vessel ( ANT-II )
2. C/Esalary US$ 7,400 ( all in ), must have experience min 2 time on same
vessel ( ATT-I )
3. 3/Osalary US$ 2,500 ( all in ), must have experience min 2 time on same
vessel ( ANT-III )
4. 3/Esalary US$ 2,500 ( all in ), must have experience min 2 time on same
vessel ( ATT-III )

Allowance: Waiting Allowance & Rotation Allowance get 1 month B/W ( basic wage )
Schedule: 10-12 March 2013 ( Departure ), 15-16 March 2013 ( Sea Trial ), 27
March 2013 ( Delivery )

All of Candidate whose have suitable experience as per requirement , please
come to our office for interview and please send CV to :
recru...@ksmindonesia.co.id and hansb...@yahoo.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
PT. KSM Indonesia
Rukan Italian Walk Blok i No. 5B Mall of Indonesia ( MOI )
Jalan Raya Boulevard Barat Kelapa Gading Jakarta Utara 14240
Phone: +62 21 45870495
Fax: +62 21 45870633
Mobile: +6281349043793 / +6287823585288

<*> Your email settings: