Urgent Required for C/O and 3/O ( Bulk.Carr )
We, PT Timur Ship Management are looking candidates who are experienced with
type off Vessel Bulk carrier.
we are not provide tanker, passenger, and supply vessel
Required :
1) C/O & 3/O,
2) ANT – I & III
3) VALID STCW CERT’95 , ENGLISH FLUENTLY
Please send your CV to : haryugan.sil...@timur.com.sg
PT. TIMUR SHIP MANAGEMENT
Permata Kuningan Building 16th Floor Unit. 1601
Jl. Kuningan Mulia Kav 9c
Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan12980
Indonesia
Ph.082123688361