Dear All,

We currently have requirements as below:

1.       Operation Manager with
at least 10 years of experience in the offshore industry.  He/She would
have to be able to converse/ and work with the local staff and culture ( as
their operation is within Indonesia). The person will be sitting in Kalimantan.
(budget is around SGD 8K and can be stretched a bit for a right candidate)

2.       Purchasing Manager  - someone who has at least 10
years of experience in related area, in offshore industry AND can relate to the
local culture (Indonesia) ...is preferred. this position will be sitting in
Jakarta. (budget is around SGD 7-8k)

If you have friends/colleagues who may be interested, please let me know
and we will schedule them for an interview with our client.

There are any candidate interested please do send you application
directly into e-mail address below :

PT. KARUNIA EMPAT BERSAMA
JL. Enim II
2ND Floor
No.111 C.
Kel. Sungai Bambu. Kec. Tg. Priok. Jakarta 14330. Indonesia.

Telp : 62
-21-32860765,  62 21 43934454Fax :
62-21-43934486

www.karunia.co.id  Email: i...@karunia.co.id