Dear Seamen,

Currently we're looking for suitable candidates for Gas Engineer and 4th
Engineer to join our LPG vessel this month. Here are the vessel's information:

LPG Semi Refrigerated
- GRT 17,840
- DWT 23,484
- Engine Type: Sulzer 6RTA52
- Local trading area
- 6 months contract
- Salary for G/E = 4300 USD
- Salary for 4/E = 3500 USD

The candidates must have experiences with the same type of the vessel.
If you meet the requirement, please send your CV to pela...@indonesia.com or
directly come to our office to have interview.

Thank you.

Regards,
Recruitment Personnel Officer
PT. BSM CSC Indonesia
Sentra Pemuda Kav. 5-6
Jl. Pemuda no. 61
Jakarta Timur
Tel: 021-2961 7300
"Beware of Illegal Recruiters, No Fee will be Charged for New Applicants".

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: