Open vacancy for 2/Off , 3/Off, 3/Eng, 4/Eng and Ratings on LNG (FSRU) Vessel

Dear All,

We, PT TIMUR SHIP MANAGEMENT have an open vacancy on our LNG vessels (FSRU).
Therefore to all Officers/Engineers (who have LNG/LPG experiences), Rating (who
have LNG/LPG & Oil Tanker experiences) you are invited to come to our office
for interview (please bring along your CV)on Wednesday 4th Sept 2013 at 0900
hrs or you may send your CV to ptt.crew...@timur.com.sg.

Our office located at:

GEDUNG PERMATA KUNINGAN
JL. KUNINGAN MULIA KAV 9C, 16TH FLOOR, SUITE 1601
SETIABUDI JAKARTA SELATAN

(Near KPK Building or Menara Imperium)

Regards,

Aditya Mutiara