We are requiring these following positions for our AHTS DP 2 vessel :

Master DPO, salary USD 500-550/day
Chief Officer, salary USD 350-450/day
2nd Officer , salary USD 200-250/day
Chief Engineer, salary USD 300-350/day
ETO, salary USD 100-200/day
Operation : Saudi Arabia
Contract : 4 months
Specific  requirements :  Holding DP Certificates, Marlin Certificate, and candidates should have minimum 2 years in the same rank.

Please send your resume to ciptac...@ciptakaryain.com

PT. CIPTAKARYA INTISEMESTA
Jl. Raya Taman Margasatwa Kav. 2 No. 62
Jakarta Selatan 12540
Phone : 021 7800261

1.      Moderator tidak bertanggung jawab atas kebenaran isi dan/atau identitas asli pengirim berita.
2.      ATTACHMENT akan dibanned, krmkan ke pelaut-owner atau upload ke FILE.