Good Evening Sir

I am Arhang Makarumpa holder certificate of engineer class ATT. 1, with seven
year offshore experianced. I am writing to apply

for chief engineer as requested, for you reference. please find my CV
attachment I be reached anytime via email at

m.arh...@yahoo.com  or my phone number 0813 1498 9599. Thank you for your time
and consideration.

I look  forward  to speaking whit you about this employment apportunity

your faithfully

Arhang Makarumpa

 Below please find
 vacancies
 available for our PSV/ AHTS DP2.

 Please revert your
 best
 candidate for our consideration.

 Vessel
 name      : t B

 Type of
 vessel   :
 PSV DP2

 1)
 MASTER/ DPO

 a.
 COC: ANT1

 b.
 Min 2 years offshore experience on board PSV/
 AHTS DP
 2 as Master

 c.
 Salary Range: USD300 – USD375 (Include income
 tax)

 d.
 Complete with BRM & Full DP.

 2)
 CHIEF OFFICER

 a.
 COC: ANT2

 b.
 Min 2 years offshore experience on board PSV/
 AHTS DP
 2 as Chief Officer

 c.
 Salary Range: USD200 – USD250 (Include income
 tax)

 d.
 Complete with BRM & Full DP.

 3)
 CHIEF ENGINEER

 a.
 COC: ATT1

 b.
 Min 2 years offshore experience on board PSV/
 AHTS DP
 2 as Chief Engineer

 c.
 Salary Range: USD300 – USD320 (Include income
 tax)

 d.
 Complete with DP maintenance.

 e.
 Familiar with M/E type: Wartsila

 4)
 2ND ENGINEER

 a.
 COC: ATT2

 b.
 Min 2 years offshore experience on board PSV/
 AHTS DP
 as 2nd Engineer

 c.
 Salary Range: USD200 – USD250 (Include income
 tax)

 d.
 Complete with DP maintenance.

 e.
 Familiar with M/E type: Wartsila

 5)
 ETO

 a.
 Diploma/ Degree in Electrical with DP
 Maintenance.

 b.
 Min 2 years offshore experience on board PSV/
 AHTS DP
 as ETO

 c.
 Salary Range: USD130 – USD150 (Include income
 tax)

 On board
 duration    : 3 - 4 months

 Contract