Allusion to Paul Krugman's new book? Just skimmed through the
latest TNR which has a few articles on tax cut politics from
Krugman and Peter Beinert. Krugman a few days ago with Amity
Shlaes(sic.?) had an event at the National Press Club on the
17th. Did CSPAN broadcast it? I know that there are selected
Press Club appearences on NPR. Michael Pugliese