Hellow everyone.  I an undergrad (soon to be a grad in geography at UC
Berkeley or U of Washington) and I'd like to know more about the work of
pregressive economists and feminist economists.  I am also looking for
information on gender discrimination in lending/credit issues.  Does
anyone know of recent (i.e., post 1970) research on the subject.  My own
search has produced almost nothing.  I simply can't believe that no one
has produced a sustained analysis of how inequities in employment, access
to credit, etc. have impacted the ecomomic status of women...Am I just
not looking in the right places?

I'd also like to subscribe to this list.  How can I do this?

Thanks

Shi