I am writing a case study based on the Kennedy School of Govt model regarding
RENAMO in Mozambique.  The study is intended to demonstrate the impact belief
systems and political culture have on U.S. decision making, most notably in
this case, as defined by Jesse Helms, Bob Dole, the Heritage Foundation, and
other right-wing, conservatives.  In addition, the study attempts to
demonstrate how domestic attributes of Mozambique make the RENAMO phenomenum
possible as well.

To fellow pen-llers I request any information you might have on this case,
and any input you might like to share.

Martin Giannini
School of International Relations
University of Southern California