Gil Skillman's list of programs in this country strike me
as accurate and even-handed, though I hadn't heard anything before
about the program in Indiana.  Is that Indiana University, or just
Notre Dame in Indiana?
        As for my own program at U of California, Riverside, I will
just reiterate what I have posted more than once before on pen-l.
I am the Graduate Advisor for our graduate program, which means, among
other things, I chair the admissions and finance committee.  I would
be happy to correspond with anyone who has questions, concerns, or
potential interest in our graduate program.
                        -- Bob Pollin