Yes, Gil Skillman has the right citation for our book
"Transforming the U.S. Financial System."  By the way Anders, I did
respond to your note to me of a few days ago; apparently you didn't
get the message.
        As long as I'm in a self-promotion mode, I'll mention another
book along similar themes that I co-edited with Gary Dymski, that
came out about a month ago with U. of Michigan Press.  It is much
more of an academic volume--as well as a festschrift in honor of
Prof. Hyman Minsky--but for those of you out there who may be
interested, here is the lowdown:

        The book is "New Perspectives in Monetary Macroeconomics:
Explorations in the Tradition of Hyman P. Minsky."  The contents
are as follows:

        1.  Introduction by Gary Dymski and Robert Pollin.

I.  Theoretical Papers

        2.  "Financial Fragility: Is an Etiology at Hand?" by Lance
Taylor.

        3.  "Complex Dynamics in a Simple Macroeconomic Model with
Financing Constraints," Domenico Delli Gatti, Mauro Gallegati and
Laura Gardini.

        4.  "Asymmetric Information, Uncertainty, and Financial
Structure: 'New' versus 'Post' Keynesian Microfoundations," by Gary
Dymski.

        5.  "Are Keynesian Uncertainty and Macrotheory Compatible?
Conventional Decision Making, Institutional Structures, and
Conditional Stability in Keynesian Macromodels," by James Crotty.

II.  Empirical Papers in International Economics

        6.  "Minskian Fragility in the International Financial
System," by H. Peter Gray and Jean M. Gray.

        7.  "Debt Crisis Adjustment in Latin America: Have the
Hardships Been Necessary?"  by David Felix.

III.  Empirical Papers on Advanced Economies

        8.  "Financial Fragility and the Great Depression: New
Evidence on Credit Growth in the 1920s," by Dorene Isenberg.

        9.  "A Political Economy Model of Comparative Central
Banking," by Gerald Epstein.

        10.  "Saving, Finance and Interest Rates: An Empirical
Consideration of some Basic Keynesian Propositions," by Robert
Pollin and Craig Justice.

IV.  Exploring Analytic Interconnections.

        11.  "Minsky, Keynes, and Sraffa: Investment and the Long
Period," by Edward Nell.

        12.  "Joseph Schumpeter: A Frustrated 'Creditist'" by James
Earley.

        13.  "Marx, Minsky, and Monetary Economics," by Arie Arnon.

V.  A Framework for New Macro-Policy Approaches

        14.  "The Costs and Benefits of Financial Instability: Big
Government Capitalism and the Minsky Paradox," by Robert Pollin and
Gary Dymski.

        I would be of course happy to answer any questions anyone has
about the book while you are in the process of writing out your
check to purchase it.

                                        -- Bob Pollin