Sam Lanfranco writes:
> The interesting thing about PEN-L, in contrast to most LISTSERVs, is that
> it operates with two or three specific threads at the same time, plus to
> small flare-ups and individual postings. It is like watching TV with an
> overly active channel zapper on the remote control. The various threads
> co-exist with out much trouble.

This was just a little after Antonio Callari wrote on Wed, 01 Jun 1994
11:20:40-0700 that:
> The notion of a "decentered subject" says that humans are not reduced
> to any one center, dimension, but are always assemblages of dimensions /
> identities--and that these assemblages are themselves shifting,
> variable, reconstitutable (the reconstitutability is the window for
> political effectivity, by the way, I think).

So am I correct in inferring that pen-l is a decentered cyber-subject?
(I had thought that reconstitutability was more applicable to milk
products, but if humans, why not discussions among same?)

Virtually,

Bruce McFarling, Pellissippi State
[EMAIL PROTECTED]