For a project I am working on for a Canadian union, I would be
interested in exchanging information about new forms of work
organization and their impact on trade unions.  Specifically, I
am looking at what the range of options is for unions in
responding to work reorganization, and the realities they face.
At the moment my focus is in the manufacturing sector, but over
the next few months we will be putting on a series of regional
seminars across the country (Canada) where we will examine case
studies of workplace change in unionized workplaces.  I am trying
to get a handle on what the issues are in different circumstances.
Any leads/references to the literature or references to specific
case studies would be appreciated, and would be reciprocated
where possible.  Views and opinions are welcome as well.

Daniel O'Hagan
Phone Numbers:   home (613) 722-9870  work (613) 234-0505
                 work fax (613) 234-2482
                 email address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  (or [EMAIL PROTECTED])