My last message seems to have not gone out -- we are having intense
thunderstorms here in PA and our E-mail has suffered accordingly.  So here
goes again:

My colleague Charles Sackrey and I are seeking a source for a quotation he
believes is somewhere in Marx.  The line is something like this:  when the
train of history takes a turn, the intellectuals fall off.  He admits that
he might have fantasized such a quote during one of his more cynical
moments, but if anyone has any information on it, please let me know.
Thanks.

Teresa Amott
Dept. of Economics
Bucknell University