Dear Victor,
you didn't leave your private address, so here it is on
the board.
Gordon Clark is at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
He is in the Geography department there.  repley to me privately
if you have no further luck.  I do
not know further details off the top of my head, but I can find out
if you need me too.

yours,

Gabrielle Meagher       email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Department of Economics,
University of Sydney,
NSW, 2006, Australia