Forwarded message:
Date:         Wed, 19 Oct 1994 22:03:16 EDT
Sender: Forum on Labor in the Global Economy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: norma jo baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      computer equipment to Russian unionists (forwarded message)

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 1994 19:49:34 -0700
From: Labor Video Project <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 286Laptops NEEDED For Russ Unionist

To Labor-L Subscribers,
I'm forwarding this message in the hope that some of you might have
equipment to donate.  You can contact me in Toronto ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
or the people at the Labor Video Project in San Francisco.  Thanks in
advance and apologies for any cross-listed notices.

/* Written  1:50 PM  Oct 17, 1994 by lvpsf in igc:ln.dialogue */

/* ---------- "286Laptops NEEDED For Russ Unionist" ---------- */
                 286 Laptop Computers Needed For Russ Labr

        In November, a delegation of LaborNet members will be going to
Russia. They have been invited by the Russian Communication Union to make
presentations on the use of labor computer communication and labor video
use in the US.
        In a effort to help with their resources we are asking for
donations of working 286 laptop computers. The computers will allow
Russian unionists to expand their communication tools. They are also tax
deductible if they are donated.
        They will be needed in San Francisco by November 8, 1994. If you
need more information please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call
(415)255-8689 and we will let you know about the arrangements.