Of course I know that Canada is a rich country, not a Third World one. Do
I have to state the obvious before drawing the parallels between Canada
and the Third World, though? Maybe I'm too fond of economy in expression,
but it didn't really seem necessary.

Doug

Doug Henwood [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Left Business Observer