On the old PEN-L system, PINE used to distinguish between the "From:" and
"Reply to:" fields, and it would ask "Use reply to instead of From?" That
no longer happens - apparently the Reply to: field is empty now. I have
other mailers to choose from here, but I'm habituated to PINE, and like
all old farts, reluctant to change. So is there some way to fill the reply
field? Or can some Unix junkies offer some advice?

Doug

Doug Henwood [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Left Business Observer
212-874-4020 (voice)