> > What's your point?  Let me ask Tavis a question.  If
> > slavery were in effect in the US, would he support the purchase
> > of slave labor, either directly or indirectly?  Would he support
> > purchasing, products rolling out of, say, German concentration
> > camps?  Why (not)?  Perhaps the answers will clarify the issue
> > since as an "internationalist" I think the question I'm dealing
> > with are not so different.
>
> Okay, pen-l prize giveaway: whose law of large number is it that as the
> number of posts goes to infinity, the probability of somebody on one side
> likening their oponents to Nazi apologists approaches one? And is it a
> strong law or a weak law?  The winner gets a sub to the new Solidarity
> magazine that we're starting up (no name yet).  But, of course, you'll
> have to remember before I get back home to NY and look it up in the
> issue of _Wired_ from some time this fall that I first saw it in.... :)

Incredible!  Is this guy for real?  Does anyone else think that I
am accusing Tavis of Nazi apologia?  Does Tavis really think so?
Geez.  (am I also accusing you of slavery apologia, rendering
further discussion useless?).

How about answering the question, cutting out the polemics and
giving "your opponent" the benefit of the doubt, Tavis.

Dan