The idea is what "others" are thinking - this "revolution" in
Washington and  how and why its impossible to do what they say they want
to do.  Mass publics do feel they are taxed too much, that government is
too big, labels will not change the facts on the ground - Right Wing
Popularism - From Jackson, W.J. Briant to George Wallace and Ross Parot is
native american politics - the two main parties have been of the center
and after the same votes (Two branches of the social center)

"Peter E. Pflaum, Ph.D. Institute for Human Resources (904) 428-9609
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]