Dear PEN,
     Several people have pointed out a bit of unintentional
futurism in my post giving a reference on methodology.  To
the point: the year is 1988, not 1998.  I have NO confidence
in my ability (or anybody else's) to predict publications
on methodology (or anything else) into the future.  Anyway,
here is the reference once more:
     Morton G. Wenger, "Marxism and Social Research: The Muth-
ology of Epistemology."  Science & Society, 52:2 (Summer, 1988),
133-162.
     Tempis fugit -- but as far as we know, in one direction
only.
     Cheers,

      o/^^^^^)            o     !
      /     / /^^) /›  /^^!  /^^)
    o(_____/_(_ /(/  ›/   !_(_ /!_
     David Laibman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Department of Economics     Editor, Science & Society
     Brooklyn College            John Jay College, Rm. 4331
     2900 Bedford Avenue         445 West 59th St.
     Brooklyn NY 11210           New York NY 10019
     718/951-5219; -5317         Voice/FAX: 212/246-4932
     FAX: 718/951-4867
                                 Secretary, Brooklyn College
     Home:                       Chapter, Professional Staff
     50 Plaza Street, #2C        Congress (AFT 2334)
     Brooklyn NY 11238
     Voice/FAX: 718/789-9565